Tuesday 10 September 2013

Willing to Relocate?

It's a question that is asked on most of the fetish sites, when you join and fill out a profile.

If you found the perfect Mistress, would you be willing to relocate for her?
I'm always surprised how many subs tick 'yes'. It's a masssive thing, relocating. Not many of those men who haphazardly tick yes actually mean it. I know.

My boy has been with me now for 8 full months.

A few days ago he noticed a house for sale on my street, and mentioned it to me. Asked casually what I thought to him living that close. I said it sounded like a great idea.

So, he booked to view it today.

We went together. We both loved it.

We had been in the house about ten minutes, and my boy said to the estate agent, "I'd like to put in an offer". And there and then he put in a substantial offer.

Unfortunately, someone else has also put an offer in on the house and it is now down to closed bids..

But the fact is, my boy is prepared to move over 60 miles...to purchase a property based solely on being close to me.

That is a sub who meant it when he ticked "yes"...
 

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive you own him mentally, financially, emotionally and physically. Your power over him knows no bounds, he is one very lucky individual to be serving such a powerful mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress, it is 100% true. I belong to you in every possible way
    I can never escape because you hold my heart in the palm of your hand
    I know I'm not perfect. But I promise always to do my best for you and to improve and improve and improve.
    I love you Mistress Keyholder.
    Like I have never loved before.

    ReplyDelete