Monday 16 September 2013

101 Days

It is 101 days since my boy last had an orgasm. We are into hundreds of days now... out of double figures and into hundreds.

Some people have commented to me that when it gets to this long you must get used to it, not be as frustrated, not find it as difficult. 

Believe me, it gets only harder for him. The frustration is with him pretty much every minute of every day.. and often hours of the night. It does not get any easier.

But the more denied and frustrated he gets, the more I don't want to end it for him.
If you have ever done any chastity, you will know the emptiness, the 'down' after the orgasm. I can't bring myself to do that to him.. How could I subject him to that?

I couldn't do it.

I like him just as he is. Denied and frustrated and a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment