Monday 26 August 2013

No Touching for Cock..

The other day I saw my boy for a very short time.. We sneaked a few minutes together out of our Summer Separation.. 45 minutes in the back seat of his car.

We kissed, and as we did I put my hand under his shirt, feeling his body, and up, higher, until my fingers were touching his armpit. It was smooth, freshly shaven, just as I had requested. Lovely. I had thought he may have forgotten my request for our next meeting, and had planned on keeping him locked for letting me down, but his armpits were smooth and fresh.

So I took the key and placed it in the lock. It had been so long since the lock had been undone that it had become stuck. We both tried, jiggling the key about, trying to loosen it. It wasn't moving and I smirked at him being stuck there. He got a little more determined with the key, but he was having to put so much force into it that there was becoming a risk of damaging the key.

It did, however, eventually budge, and his device came off.

I examined cock, with care, and without touching him. I could sense his desperation, his hypersensitivity. His need was very obvious. And my boy made little noises, which told me all I needed to know. He was desperate for touch. Cock looked so very attractive in this desperate state.

And, in honesty, seeing cock looking like that, pleading with me, I was desperate for him! But I couldn't let my boy down. I couldn't spoil him, and so to satisfy myself, I launched my mouth onto his lower belly, really close to, but not touching cock. And I snogged with his belly, kissed and licked and applied my teeth to the softest, purest whitest skin on his belly, freshly shaven as per my instruction for our every meeting. It was a passionate moment, and he later told me he could have orgasmed from just that kissing, but he concentrated on relaxing to prevent letting me down.

I made him look at cock, and told him we would not be touching him. Not even a slight touch. We both stared at cock and I held him at the very base, and almost apologised that he would not have any touches. It was so special...

Poor, poor cock... I felt for him, but it was in his own interest. It was to make him better and keep him pure.

You can't be touched, cock, I'm sorry.. It's to help you.. It's for your own good.. I know you need me but I can't touch you...

And, I whispered to my boy, he has to go away now.. just a few minutes of being hard was his only reward for weeks of denial...

But it is doing him good.... my boy is trying so hard. He is being such a good boy. 

Wouldn't you be?

Don't you just wish it was you?

He is so lucky isn't he?

Lucky, denied , special boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment