Wednesday 5 June 2013

Just a Reminder..

I woke up this morning with the thought of something my boy had said yesterday...

It was a text message -
"I want to rip this damn cage off and wank myself stupid."

He is getting so frustrated now, so desperate and so uncontrollably horny he doesn't know what to do with himself.

But the image of a man with his cock in his hand wanking is just so awful. It really is horrible. I truly do hate it. Not just for the benefit of the readers here, it is a serious, genuine dislike.

The image makes me want to take hold of his hands and secure them behind his back, locked away, and leave his hardon there throbbing at me. And just stand and look at it. If his hands were free, he would undoubtedly be wanking, and chances are, if he was wanking he would orgasm. How selfish is that? And not only that, but it is depleting. It creates a disgusting, dirty mess and leaves behind a depleted man. Low, down, flaccid, disinterested, unenergised man. Compare that to a man with a full, raging hardon, energetic, aroused, desperate and willing..


Which one is more attractive? It's obvious.

My logic speaks for itself. So, your hands can be unlocked, but your cock will be locked away because you just can't be trusted to control yourself. It is for the best.

Men's cocks should be locked up. It is just a fact.

If only I ruled the world...

2 comments:

  1. Mistress Keyholders boy5 June 2013 at 14:40

    Dear Mistress,

    Thank you for the reminder. You know so well just how much I can't be trusted to control myself in this way.... I just thank goodness for YOUR control.

    Even when I do want so very badly to rip off this steel prison that you use to torture me so much.

    And...

    You do rule the world.

    My world at least.

    Your adoring boy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a man I agree with you and wish you ruled the world

    ReplyDelete