Tuesday 11 June 2013

Birthday boy.

We had been out cycling together, and afterwards, in the car, I told him to remove his device.

He wore a tight, silky smooth cycling shirt, and I tucked his cock underneath it. Cock protested, pushed himself against the silky fabric, but the tightness of the shirt held him in place, restrained him, allowed him to press, but not escape.. and so he continued to lurch against the fabric, half trying to escape, half out of the thrill of feeling something other than cold metal encasing him.

I let my hands, my fingers, play over the silky shirt, not near cock but just feeling my boy's body..cock liked that. He wanted it to be him. He beckoned me, but my hands continued to enjoy the feel of a fit man's torso, through silkiness..

Eventually, my fingers began to brush closer to cock, and he became more excited. He jumped knowing the touches were nearing him, and the pressure on the fabric stimulated him,  just fractionally.. until at last, my finger glanced over him, the lightest touch..and it continued there, toying with cock. The lightest movements, encouraging his excitement.

I began to slide his shirt up, causing arousing friction against cock. He enjoyed it, and so the edge of silky t-shirt became his tormentor, giving him touch just enough to feel, but not enough to satisfy, the shirt went back down, but my face moved closer...

...and closer, until, through fabric, I kissed him. I kissed him, with such care and such feeling, and he responded to me.. he kissed me back.. you may laugh if you don't understand, but he did kiss me back. He leant towards me and we kissed, like lovers kiss, slowly but with intense passion. It was as if we had been reunited after a long separation, that type of kiss... and so I continued, my private, intense passion with my lover, my cock, and he reciprocated..through fabric.

And I glanced up to my boy, who was by now murmering. He looked down at our interaction - an intruder, I felt.. a peeping Tom, sneekily observing our sensuality, getting off on watching, a cuckold, distanced from me and my cock, a passive observer. But I allowed him embarrassed glances..



Spit from my mouth lubricated my fingers as I ran them over cock.. out of his fabric constraints, wet fingers now tormented him. Soaked wet fingers, my thumbs, my tongue, my mouth...I became deeply involved with my lover, intensely aroused by him.. our interaction..and the murmerings from my boy became more desperate, needy..

Today my cock was 42.

Do you think he got an orgasm for his birthday?

How well do you know me?..

If you know me well, you know the answer.

It took quite a while to get him away, secured in metal...

Happy Birthday my love...x

1 comment:

  1. Mistress Keyholders boy11 June 2013 at 13:52

    Dear Mistress,

    Your words reinforce our discussion today about cock. And you describe so perfectly how it felt, and truly was. I understand exactly and everything you said, it makes perfect sense because it is so true.

    Cock remembers too. He is lurching even now, desperate for his lover, his owner. He exists entirely for you now. No longer a part of me, he is only yours, your lover, your toy, your devoted worshipper.

    As am I.

    Thank you for such a lovely birthday Mistress. xxx

    ReplyDelete