Monday 25 March 2013

Valentines Gift...

Today, I was presented with the most amazing gift. It completely blew me away! Really...

It had been for Valentines day, from my boy, but the item, being delivered from USA got stopped at customs... (!!).... and was delayed.

But it got here, and was presented to me and I am just so happy..

Do you remember star boy? The artist who drew the chastised boy who I loved so much?

poor-boy

My boy contacted him, and commissioned some art work from him. He sent Starboy photos to work from, and ideas for the images..

But it was all a surprise. Can you imagine how I felt when I unwrapped the parcel, and saw a little drawing of Starboy, stuck on the box as a clue..

Do you want to see?

Do you want to know what I am so excited about?

Just look!!!



I LOVE THEM!... I really, really love them...

Thank-you Starboy.

Thank-you my boy, for just being so very perfect for me..x

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you love them, they are first class!
    I love the last picture, what I would do to be in his shoes!!!! Although kneeling before you while you are fully rubbered is a sight to behold.

    ReplyDelete